What is in a Funsteps Kit?
Funsteps To Learning comes complete with a full month of art, craft, and educational activities already prepared and conveniently packaged so you won't have to shop around for materials or do lots of preparation. And the cost for this quality curriculum and craft program is as low as $2.75 per child per week.
The program is packaged into 12 separate Daily Activity Packets which you can use anywhere from three to five days per week with your 3, 4 and 5 year olds. The basic Funsteps kit contains three parts: the Provider Packet, the Classroom Calendar, and the Daily Activity Packets.
In this packet you will find:
- An overview of the 12 daily craft packets, so you can determine which days you would like to use these materials
- A set of colored flannelboard pictures including color, number and shape posters each month
- A convenient, well-organized Curriculum Guide containing stories, fingerplays, music, recipes, and game ideas to be used with the daily packets.
- A training newsletter containing helpful information for child care providers
Each month's box contains a large classroom calendar with colorful pictures to help track the days.
Use these packages with the Curriculum Guide that lists the activities for that day. Daily activities include:
- A craft project with colorful punch out craft sheets and all the materials youneed included such as paper, pompons, paper plates, cups, and glitter
- Number & letter activity pages
- Parent letters and parent notes